Interview with Akashi:
- Please let us know what you do on your off days!
I suppose I often go horse-riding.
- What makes you start basketball?
Perhaps because I find it fascinating how both brain and technical skill are necessary to play it.
- Within the Generation of Miracles, whom do you get along with most?
Shintarō, I suppose. We also spent a lot of time together in regards to our position in the club.
- On the other hand, within the Generation of Miracles whom do you get along with least?
No one. If I have to answer, then Daiki. There are occasions where we couldn't get along due to his rowdiness.
- What is your most fun memory during middle school?
There's not one in particular, however, I did like the time I spent with everyone on the basketball club.
- Whom do you get along with most in your current team?
There's also not particularly anyone, but I have many chances to talk with Reo.
- What is your favourite type of girls?
I like girls with dignity.
- Outside basketball, what do you enjoy most?
I often play shogi for a change. I enjoy it whether there's an opponent or not.
- What is your weakness?
Nothing in particular.
- What is basketball to you?
A way to improve myself.